Vilano Beach Businesses
SAVE THE DATES
April 7th and 8th, 2017
Psst....tickets are moving fast and we have limited space....sign up now for your experience of the season!
(party on the pier)
Under the moonlight!
Live Jazz Music by the five piece
April 7, 2017
7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Vilano Beach Pier - 260 Vilano Rd., Vilano Beach
Costumed 1920s attire encouraged, not required. Celebrate the 1st Annual Sea Turtle Soiree at the pier. The evening will include great food, music and feel free to come in costume as we celebrate the Art Deco period of Vilano Beach. Party will start at 7PM till 10PM and only 250 tickets are available. $50pp (cash bar available on site). Savor the moment and dress to wow the 1920s crowd!
So what's on the menu??? (Scotty Fitzgerald would be jealous!)
Many of you have asked 'What is The Sea Turtle Soirée' on April 7th. It is a celebration that will kick off the Vilano Beach Festival in style. Nearly 100 feet of the Vilano Pier will be tented for this private community event with
amazing food and great live music.
Food: We searched for a restaurant / caterer who could deliver Art Deco inspired gourmet dishes - so we are pleased that Culinary Outfitters will bring this evening to life with a menu including passed hors d'oeuvres and buffet with many select items. Here are just a few to wet your appetite:
- Caprese skewers
- Sausages in filo
- Salmon mouse
- Crudite platter
- Tomato Basil Pie
- Mix of beef, chicken, and veggie kebabs
- Mix of beer, wine, champagne, and French inspired cocktails cocktails!
Music. We've hired the Bay Kings. These classically trained artists will provide a blend of 20's jazz and Motown greats. You might have seen them light up the night at the Flagler College New Years Eve Gala.
Setting: We've reserved the west end of the pier for this private event. Both tented and open air with soft bistro lighting and amazing views. Our aim is to provide a wonderful setting for a very special night.
Why are we doing this? We love this community and want to celebrate its heritage and bring friends, neighbors and colleagues together for a great cause. A percentage of the profits help improve lighting and walkability in the greater Vilano community.
Why is it called the Sea Turtle Soirée? Because it was the perfect name that brings together the essence of the community coupled with a fun event.
- Facilities: We will have toilet facilities out on the pier - no need to have to walk too far!
- Security: We have hired security to ensure a safe and fun environment for all.
- Parking: We will use the public Vilano street parking as well as a lot which we will convert into parking for the night.
- Attire: Roaring 20's attire if you like - or just come looking sharp and fun to celebrate the night.
Once you purchase your tickets online, your name will be automatically placed on a list. When you arrive, simply present your identification to receive your admission armband.
On April 3rd through the 6th, tickets may be purchased at Vilano Beach Town Center Realty, 155 Vilano Road.
Arm band pickup will be available between 12 noon to 4 pm Monday through Thursday.
Contact 904-540-0402 for more information on pickup.
Contact Elisa Webb Hill (904-608-6950) if you wish to Volunteer .
We wish to thank our growing list of Sponsors
Want to join the list????
scroll down for online payment
Vilano Beach Town Center Realty, Inc.
Sandhill Consulting Group, LLC
Old Town Trolleys
Classical Acupuncture Clinic
Coquina Studio and Gallery
Studio Vilano Lyndo, LLC
All About Events
Celebration to include:
- Free parking - Four additional private parking lots available at no charge.
- Dish N Fish Event 12 noon to 8 pm in Town Center - Music / Art / Crafts
- Discounts may be available to nearby restaurants
- New Urbanism / Historic Land Development Code workshop materials
- Home Tour book
- Memorabilia available to purchase at the North Shores Community Center - 120 Meadow Ave.
Volunteer Training provided for tour docents. Note: Tour volunteers receive 1 free ticket for Home Tour.
Not able to attend any of our events? Perhaps you may wish to contribute to Vilano Beach Main Street, Inc. to continue our progress!