Community Development Block Grant Neighborhood Community Hearings
Land Development Code Changes
Forthcoming amendments to the Land Development Code which is located here: http://www.sjcfl.us/LongRangePlanning/LDCAnnouncements.aspx. At this web location you will be able to access the public hearing times, staff report, and draft ordinance for the proposed amendments until a web link is created to the most current BOCC agenda. The packet associated with the agenda, generally will include more information such as exhibits, maps, and research. This link to the BOCC agenda will be provided to you once it becomes active and online.
Joseph C. Cearley
Special Projects Mgr.
St. Johns County Growth Management Department
4040 Lewis Speedway
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Phone: 904-209-0590 (direct)
Design Review Board Meeting Dates and Regulations
Board Members: Dr. Barrie Jo Price, Chair; Linda LaCerva, Vice Chair; Jane Norton; Steve Pullara; Rita Salzler; Sacha Martin; Rena Carney
Meeting Dates: Second Wednesday of the month St. Johns County Permit Center at 4 pm. http://www.sjcfl.us/Calendars+/gm.aspx
Jan. 11, 2017; Feb. 8, 2017; Mar. 8, 2017
Apr. 12, 2017; May 10, 2017; Jun. 14, 2017
Jul. 12, 2017; Aug. 9, 2017; Sept. 13, 2017
Oct. 11, 2017; Nov. 8, 2017; Dec. 13, 2017
Completed application submissions due:
- 30 days prior to the board hearing dates is needed to meet review and public notice requirements.
- Agendas are posted on the SJC Master Calendar approximately 2 weeks before the hearing. Staff reports are linked to Agendas approximately 1 week before the hearing.http://www.sjcfl.us/Calendars+/Index.aspx
- Permitting inquires: Planning & Zoning Section 904-209-0675 or email: [email protected]
- Overlay Regulations can be found online at: http://www.sjcfl.us/LongRangePlanning/media/LDC/ArticleIII.pdf
- Development Review Manual Section 8.0 overview of process can be found online at: http://www.co.st-johns.fl.us/DevelopmentReview/media/DRM/Section%208.0%20Overlays.pdf
- Overlay District questions: Contact St. Johns County planner Kim Del Rance 904.09.0586 or email [email protected]
Vilano Beach Main Street meetings are held every 3rd Wednesday of the month at 95 Vilano Rd. Parties interested in doing business in the Town Center are encouraged to learn more about the community. New plans for business development are always welcomed.
Please take notice that any member of the public or elected official may attend this meeting. This notice is provided to meet the spirit of the Sunshine Law to inform the public that elected or appointed officials may be present at this meeting. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing assistance to participate in any of these meetings should contact Vilano Beach Main Street, Inc. 904-540-0402 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. General Meetings of Vilano Beach Main Street are scheduled every third Wednesday from 4pm to 5pm at the Vilano Beach Hampton Inn & Suites, 95 Vilano Road,in the Vilano Beach Town Center. Information about the organization is available by contacting Vilano Beach Main Street at 3101 1st Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084. (904-827-7411).
Vilano Beach Building Code Resources
Click the links below to access full text for the Amendments.
Comprehensive Plan Amendment: http://www.sjcfl.us/GrowthManagement/media/DraftComprehensivePlanAmendment.pdf (pg. 98)
Land Development Code Amendment: http://www.sjcfl.us/GrowthManagement/media/AccompanyingLDCAmendments.pdf (Section 9)
Community Redevelopment Agency